- Adventure Park tickets are accepted on either the Alpine Coaster or Zip Line.
- Adventure Park tickets have no expiration date.
- Single Rider Tickets - $8.50
- Double Rider Tickets - $13
- SAVE Big: 10-packs for only $65!
SPECIAL Family Friendly Trick or Treating and TERROR TWISTER HOURS:
October 17, 18, 24, 25, 30 and Halloween (10/31): (These hours subject to change)
Trick or Treating: 4pm-6pm
Terror Twister: 7pm-10pm: tickets purchased after 6pm for Terror Twister are $9.50 for single rider or $14.50 for double. Ten packs of tickets will not be sold during Terror Twister.
Halloween Night Terror Twister: 7pm-Midnight
**the coaster is open for riding during the trick or treating times. Coaster & Zip Line are shut down from 6pm-7pm to prepare for the Terror Twister.
**bring 2 non-perishable food items (non-expired) to the Terror Twister and receive a return coupon for our Snow Tubing!
For Info Call: (218) 628-2891 or (800) 642-6377
GET THE PICTURE!
View and purchase photos of you on the "Timber Twister" Alpine Coaster at: www.spiritmtphotos.com.
Alpine Coaster Restrictions:
- Must be 48" tall and at least 8 years old to ride alone.
- Riders under 48" tall or 8 years old can ride with someone 16 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 3 years old to ride the "Timber Twister".
- Maximum weight limit per coaster car is 350 pounds.
Those riding Timber Twister will race along a 3,200 foot track, through the forest, and down the mountain in individual coaster cars. Riders can travel alone or in pairs, and have complete control of their speed (up to 26 mph) for a truly unique, hands-on experience. Unlike an alpine slide, the alpine coaster makes hairpin turns, is elevated off the ground like a roller coaster, and operates year-round due to its unique track system. With a few weather exceptions, riders will enjoy this one-of-a-kind sensation throughout the year. At the end of the ride down the mountain, guests will settle back in their cars for a comfortable and scenic return trip to the top. The complete Timber Twister experience will take riders on a thrilling six-minute journey while overlooking the wondrous views of Lake Superior. There are only four alpine coasters operating in the U.S. and this will be the only one in the Midwest. This is truly a unique attraction, and is NOT an alpine slide!!!