"Timber Flyer" Zip Line
The "Timber Flyer" Zip Line is open year-round! The "Timber Flyer" is an exhilarating thrill ride unlike a traditional zip line. On the "Timber Flyer" you can ride Single or Double on a bench-type seat secured with safety belts. The ride takes you zipping through the treetops, 700 feet down the mountain, overlooking Lake Superior and the City of Duluth. At the bottom of the zip line the "Timber Flyer" pulls you back up to the top... allowing you to take in the view on the way back up as well. The roundtrip takes riders approximately 90 seconds. (Scroll down for photos!)
Adventure Park Fall Hours
Sept. 2nd - September 30 (These hours subject to change)
Friday :: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday :: 10am-9pm
Sunday :: 10am-6pm
Friday - Sept. 12, 2014 = opening at 1pm - 9pm
Monday - Sept. 29. 2014 = 12noon-8pm
October 1st - 31st : (These hours subject to change)
Friday :: 4pm- 8pm
Saturday :: 10am - 8pm
Sunday :: 10am - 6pm
*NOTE: We are having some difficulties running the Zip Line in inclement weather so the hours of operation may be weather dependant. Click HERE for a detailed listing of our Adventure Park hours.
For Info Call: (218) 628-2891 or (800) 642-6377
- Adventure Park tickets are accepted on either the Zip Line or the Alpine Coaster.
- Adventure park tickets have no expiration date.
- Single Rider Tickets - $8.50
- Double Rider Tickets - $13
- SAVE Big: 10-packs for only $65!
Zip Line Restrictions:
- Must be 48" tall and at least 8 years old to ride alone.
- Riders under 48" tall or 8 years old can ride with someone 16 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 3 years old to ride the "Timber Flyer".
- Maximum weight limit per two-seat ride is 460 pounds.
Spirit Mountain... Where FUN Never Ends!