A Ski & Snowboard club for all ability levels for grades 3rd-12th grade.
Want a great way to provide an affordable, FUN and healthy activity for students grades 3 -12? Start a Snow Club Program for skiing and snowboarding! Our Snow Club Program introduces its members to a recreational sport that can truly be enjoyed for a lifetime. It encourages exercise and physical activity, and challenges members to learn new skills. This program is for all ability levels and open to public & private schools and organized youth groups.
- This program is all about safety, fun & learning. Lessons are available to meet all ability levels and promotes the on-going learning of skiing and snowboarding.
- More than 50,000 members have learned to ski & snowboard in our Snow Club.
- No one sits on the bench in our Snow Club.
- Members learn at their own pace from our ski and snowboard instructors.
- Our National Ski Patrol is on the slopes anytime we are open.
- Stay active and healthy during the winter months.
Program Details for 2017/2018 Season:
- Program is valid for grades 3rd - 12th grade.
- Each school chooses one day of the week and visits Spirit Mountain on the specific date.
- Sessions are 3 weeks long. Tuesday - Thursday
- Students sign up for this program at their school.
- Traditional Lesson Format & Freeski/Board Options
- Parent packages available
Week of January 16, 23, & 30
Week of February 13, 27 & March 6
$49 includes ticket, lesson & rental for each visit. *perks for students after successful completion of a session.
Scholarship opportunities available too. Sessions do fill up, we advise making your schools registration as soon as possible!
For additional information or to register your school, contact Tess Regenold | 218-624-8516 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Worlds Greatest Field Trip
Our World's Greatest Field Trip is not your ordinary class outing. Offered during school hours, Tuesday - Thursday for grades 3rd-6th. Our field trip includes a lift ticket, ski rental equipment, lesson and lunch. Minimum participation numbers and reservations are required.
- $19 per student
- A member of our Ski Patrol or Snow Sports Instructor will arrange for a visit to your school prior to your Field Trip. This visit will be arranged by request.
- Complimentary packages give 1 adult for every 10 students. Additional adult packages available for $29 per adult.
For additional information or to make a reservation; please reach out email@example.com or 218-624-8516
Home School Four Week Fridays
Four Weeks of Progressive Lessons. This means your lesson continues each week from where you left off the following week. You keep on learning!
- Ticket valid 10am-4pm each Friday.
- Lessons offered 10am-noon, each Friday in 2018
- Skiing and Snowboarding available.
- Ages 6 and older
- Students $75 for Ticket, Rental and Lesson.
- Parents $85 for Ticket, Rental and Lesson.
- Session I: January 12, 19, 26 and February 2
- Session II: February 16, 23 and March 2, 9
- All prices are + tax.